© 2018. Mumbai Web
Real Estate & Property Law Advocates:
The real estate market in India is emerging and changing at a very rapid pace. The structures and vehicles used are increasingly sophisticated and complex and so are the financing tools and techniques.
Business increasingly needs lawyers with legal, financial, and technical expertise besides a practical approach necessary to meet the demands of the rapidly changing real estate scenario.
Our office has an integrated network of leading individuals, who have commitment, resources and know-how to get Real Estate work done. We have the capability to deliver complex deals and handle entire property ‘life-cycle’ starting from acquisition stage and ending with the final exit, with a single point contact with our office.
We have an in-depth understanding of the Indian Political process and of how government institutions work, think, act, and implement. The firm helps the clients to understand political, institutional and regulatory developments and will provide clear, strategic advice tailored to achieve your goals.
- Acquisition of real estate assets
- Negotiation with Municipal Authority
- Tax structuring and financing
- Town and Country Planning and Environmental Laws
- Development transactions
- Joint Ventures
- Solutions to release blocked and dormant real estate asset and enhance its value and make it financially rewarding
- Verification and vetting of title deeds and documents
- Title Search & investigation
- Purchase & Sales
- Lease, Mortgage, Sale, Gift, Trust.
- Deed of Settlement
- Deed of Exchange
- Leave & License Agreement
- Lease & Renting
- Development Agreements
- Development Approvals
- Acquisition of Real Estate
- Acquisition of lands
- Protection rights of the Constructors
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Land Use Regulations
- Mortgage and Finance Agreements
- Building, Development and Construction Contracts
- House Tax disputes
- Projects and retail property transactions
- Real estate investment and development projects
- Property joint ventures
- Property related acquisitions and dispositions
- Property related project finance
- Formation of Trusts and estate management